Kansa Wand Facial Massage rooted in India and known as a healing metal, detoxifies and rejuvenates skin, stimulates lymphatic drainage and helps promote mind body balance. The copper dome of the Kansa wand has ayurvedic healing properties stimulating circulation and pressure receptors below the skin to reduce stress hormones and tension in the facial muscles. This relaxing facial massage plumps and brightens skin, softens fine lines firms the jawline and sculpts while it relaxes the neck and shoulders. Your skin will look brighter, firmer, supple and revitalized. 70 Minute/$110
Reiki is a Japanese form of energy work that cleanses and balances the energy system in the body using life force energy that goes where it is needed. As a result, the body's natural self-healing mechanisms strengthen, helping to establish optimum health. During a session, I work directly with your energy field to remove blockages, detoxify your system, and restore your vital life force energy. Reiki utilizes a gentle laying on of hands to conduct the necessary energy force between us. Such techniques as this have been practiced for thousands of years. The benefits of Reiki range from the release of habitual mental/emotional stress, alleviating chronic pain to assisting in generating feelings of health, security, peace and tranquility 60 Minute/$70
Chakras are the power centers for the reception and transmission of energy throughout the body. Through Reiki and/or the integration of other modalities the chakras centers can be opened and balanced. 60 Minute/$70
ALL SERVICES PERFORMED ON AN AMETHYST FILLED BIOMAT
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Energy work is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Energy work with massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.